Acoustics testing and reporting available for a variety of vessels.
Acoustic testing completed in accordance with ISO 2923:2003 Measurement of noise on board vessels.
Whether you require;
- comparison of acoustics inside your vessel to another vessel's acoustics;
- delivery or acceptance tests for international or national legislation and owner's specs;
- acoustic monitoring tests
- a basis to further investigations or noise-abatement measures;
- a basis to assess the noise exposure and effects of the noise to which seafarers are exposed to;
- assessment of acoustical alarms audibility (ISO 2923:2003).
XNOISE is here to meet your Acoustic testing and reporting needs for your off shore vessel.
Mark from XNOISE can travel to wherever your vessel is, either onshore or offshore. As long as he can get transport to your vessel, then he can test and report it.
Acoustic testing takes a day to complete with the report available 24 hours after testing. All it takes is a phone call or email to arrange for an appointment to have your vessel tested.
Because your vessel will be tested under International Standards increases confidence of compliance with Acoustics onboard your vessel.
Mark has experience working onboard Australian Navy, Private yacht and Commercial fishing and dive vessels.
Rest assured that your vessel will be thoroughly tested with a complete report in a responsible and efficient manner.
So if you are wanting to have your ocean going vessel acoustic tested and in compliance with International Standards, then let Mark know and make a booking to have your testing completed.
Mark enjoys working in a variety of environments and workplaces where noise occurs and needs to be tested and will welcome your phone call or email to work out a way to acoustic test your vessel.
Give Mark a call or send an email today and have your vessel tested.